7 February 2010

Valentines 2009!

Hi everyone, just a little Valentine's post for you all.
I'm not a big fan of the huge commercial aspect of Valentine's - especially for guys, I think they can be pressured into buying us girls extravagant gifts otherwise we won't think they love us! Not necessary guys. (Although the boy may disagree - I've been hinting a lot at things this week...oh, well!) I'd be happy with something that took care into what I'd really love, than a hundreds-of-pounds necklace. (Again, the boy will say I'm lying if he reads this...)

But I love anything with hearts anyway (I even have a pink vine with hearts tattooed on my foot!) so for me it's an excuse for the shops to be overloaded with cuteness. And chocolate. LOTS of chocolate.

DRESS: Dorothy Perkins, £22.
PURSE: Evans, £3.
EARRINGS: River Island, £4.99.
HOT WATER BOTTLE: Heidi Seeker, £5.
NECKLACE: Junkie Lovers, £12.
SHOES: Vivienne Westwood for Melissa, £70.
SHADES: Heidi Seeker, £8.
RING: Lazy Oaf, £16.
CARD: Tatty Devine, £2.50.

Hope you're all doing wonderful! Let me know how you are in a comment, email or at Formspring.Me!
Some of you have been pimpin' the blog around Twitter and Facebook, for which I'm very grateful, thank you so so much!

Muchos love,
MessyCarla.

4 comments:

  1. <3 those VW shoes, was eyeing them up yesterday =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm torn between embracing Valentine's because it's an all singing-dancing and lovey dovey day....and banning all mention of said day because I won't be getting any lovin' this year...snif...

    Could just be a sitting in, thinking happy thoughts and eating cupcakes kinda day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh last year i got a year off from celebrating - and me and the girls all went out for a big nandos single night out finishing with cocktails! :DD

    ReplyDelete