23 December 2011

Signing off for the holidays!

Hey everyone,

Just a quick "hello and goodbye" from me as I'm signing off for the holidays.


Holly trees at The Noland Trail, Newport News, VA.

Don't worry though I'll be back soon with lots of pictures from my trip to Virginia.
I hope you enjoyed all the lovely guests posts - and you're very welcome to browse them in case you missed any, simply click the Guest Post tag to catch up.

I had a wonderful time while I was away and thank you to everyone who tweeted me!

In the meantime, please enjoy this video me and Jessica filmed of us preparing a pumpkin pie!



I'll try to sneak in another post or two before New Years, but just in case I'd like to thank you all for supporting this blog in 2011.
I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a good 'un...

IF the world doesn't end. Fingers crossed, eh?

Merry Christmas, y'all everyone!

Muchos love,
MessyCarla.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fun, festive, safe time in Virginia, I hope the weather stays pleasant (it has been surprisingly warm!) and that you get tons of goodies. That video was really cute, pumpkin pie is very easy to make - I've heard actually going through the whole process of making the filling for pumpkin pie homemade isn't worth it but I wouldn't know, I always go for the canned pumpkin as well.

    I really hope 2012 is a great year.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete